Saturday 1 December 2012

Crispy morning

What a beautiful morning, I hadn't been ridden all week so I was pleased when Lynette got all my riding clothes out and decided to have a ride.

Because she thought I might be a bit 'fresh' what with no exercise this week and a frosty morning, I was put on the lunge - so I obliged with a good bucking display when asked for canter but I think I might have overdone it because I forgot Lynette would want a ride too. So by the time Lynette got on I was quite tired.

I stood brilliantly still not only while she got on but also while she tightened my belt. Lynette was all set to go but today I wasn't so keen, even though she had shut Benji in the house I was a but reluctant to walk - I had already done my exercise, well so I thought!

Eventually we got on the same page and did a little walking and trotting but I was too tired for anything else. So I was finally allowed to quit and we were turned out to relax - pictures of us below.

Zippy gets daytime pyjamas but I am not allowed - but now it's sooo cold at night I am getting proper pyjamas, though they are Zippy's hand me downs but I don't mind keeps me toasty warm, sweet dreams xxx

1 comment:

  1. That's damn good winter fluff you have going on there along with a beard to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete