Friday 21 December 2012

No longer in the Big field

Opps I think it might be my fault Zippy and I have been banned to the back garden - well with a little help from Lewis! Lynette decided Lewis could take us to and from the field one at a time. Monday and Tuesday evening Lynette came down to oversea the manoeuvres, with Zippy going home first and me having to wait for Lewis to come back and collect me.

I ran Lewis home quickly Monday evening, so Lynette never got to see my 'good' behaviour. However Tuesday evening she was quicker to lock up the field gate and witnessed me running circles around Lewis. Evidently this behaviour is not safe on the roads (even quiet single track lanes) especially when Lewis threw my lead rope around my neck so I could run down the drive to meet Zippy all on my own.

So we have found ourselves back in the back garden, in need of wellies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment