Wednesday 5 December 2012

Stressful day but happy ending

It was icy this morning so we didn't go out first thing. After my skating antics yesterday Lewis decided to take us out later and one at a time. But he didn't tell me that, all I saw was him disappearing off with Zippy. He had left me tied up so I panicked and broke free and was running around screaming for Zippy, she has never left me. My screams got some people's attention and then Uncle Keith arrived to calm me down, I had got in a right pickle.

Lewis returned and walked me down to be reunited with Zippy, it turned out Lynette had already been chauffeured off to Birmingham for a meeting so wasn't around to rescue the situation.

Lewis decided to try and bring Zippy and I up together this evening because of the mayhem of the morning but we both wanted to eat the grass verge so he really struggled because as soon as he got one of us walking the other dived for the grass. Eventually we were dragged up and put to bed.

However I had a lovely surprise this evening as Lynette turned up on the yard in a very special rolling chair. Dave the lodger had to push her down, as she hasn't passed her driving test yet. She gave me lots of strokes as well as a big lecture on behaving - opps. Zippy was very ashamed of herself and after a quick stroke on the nose hid in her stable all apologetic. I wasn't very ashamed of my behaviour but I was very subdued and butter wouldn't melt in my mouth while Lynette was there. I enjoyed having my chin rubbed and it was sooo lovely to see Lynette, going to sleep with a smile on my face tonight x

1 comment:

  1. Told ya she would be there asap haha. They just can't keep away from us, we provide an essential service to humans. Does your human do that sniffing thing? Very strange.
    I am pleased it all worked out in the end.

    ReplyDelete