Sunday 9 December 2012

Lynette goes solo

It was very, very late before we had breakfast this morning, but I think this was because Lynette was flying solo, and everything seems to take a lot longer in her rolling chair.

Zippy and I were really impressed Lynette was on her own, so behaved really well. Breakfast was served, Zippy had been put to bed in her outdoor pyjamas so didn't need them changing this morning; though I did need my night time pyjamas taking off as the forecast was dry and not too cold for the day. Lynette's getting very good at manoeuvring her wheels and managed to get my rug off and she also chucked hay out into our field over the yard fence.

She has a clever system of gates and ropes that means we can wander out to the back garden in our own time once we finish eating our breakfast.

The good thing about the back garden is its MUDDY so I can get a really good all over mud wrap without having to book in at the beauticians! I think it's a great look too, though I'm not too sure Lynette is so impressed but hey no tack needed for the next few weeks, so I'm making the most of the down time, bring it on mud glorious mud! Ohh I should add that song onto the music list!

Hmmmm not so impressed to find my bedroom hasn't been cleaned tonight, but as the rolling chair doesn't roll over my bed I guess I might forgive Lynette as I do poop right at the back of my room - hope it doesn't become a habit though!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is impressive. Well done Lynette. Sometimes we have to put up with less than perfect when humans are injured. As long as it doesn't become permanant us Dales are very adaptive.

    ReplyDelete