Thursday 15 November 2012

Time for the dentist Mr Wolf

Scary day today I met Stuart the dentist for the first time. It had to be a special occasion because I was allowed in Zippy's stable - while she had to stand outside. I was a bit worried because I know Zippy would not be impressed if I messed her stable up.

I have to say I am a bit confused, I was always brought up by my elders to be scared of monsters and wolves that hang out and about in the wild trying to attack us. Now I know I'm only 3 so maybe it's not surprising I haven't seen a wolf yet but I still don't understand how one got in my mouth - thank goodness the dentist did come because he found it in time and whipped it out before it could do any damage.

He was quite an enthusiastic dentist and seemed to like taking things out of my mouth so I now also have one tooth less too! Lynette has quite a collection now, the wolf disappeared but she still has three of my teeth - I wonder whether she is keeping them to make dentures for Zippy?????

No comments:

Post a Comment