Saturday 13 April 2013

Boring week

Mum kept promising me rides all week but they never happened, Zoe, I think the no excuses rule needs implementing over here!

Last weekend the back garden/paddock was harrowed flat and poles were put out. Now originally I wasn't keen, looked far too much like hard work, but having done nothing all week I would even happily settle for a trip round the garden.

Goodness knows what's happening today, Zippy & I are sure it's the first of the two lazy stay in bed days but Mum and Tony were up at 6.30am and we were chucked straight out no breakfast or anything - well ok maybe a bit of exaggeration we did get hay!

I also think I have mastered a fantastic new method to get to eat grass. I just kept stopping on our walk down to the field, kinds of holding up a poorly paw. In the end Mum got so fed up she left me eating grass on the side of the road while she put Zippy in our field. She came back and checked my foot (it was fine) and then I got dragged to the field. I was pleased to see Zippy as it was a bit scary being left in my own but I did manage to eat LOTS of grass.

Will try again tonight, off to much hay now!

2 comments:

  1. Humans are all talk Cyril. I just think yeah yeah whatever. If they turn up it's a bonus.
    Well done on training your human so you get to eat the grass on the way to your field. That's an achievment indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres always an excuse with humans, the weather, health, aliens landed etc... We can never work them out!

    ReplyDelete