Saturday 20 April 2013

Wow serious sunshine

Gosh I'm loving this weather - well I was until Mum turned up to take me out with Zippy. We are both quite fluffy still, but I now understand why Zippy likes her white bits. Being all black is hot work!

We had a fun hack and explored some new tracks and fields I haven't seen before, great views across the fields.

Zippy and I had a race along the grass verge and I overtook her I was doing a really good canter. I thought I had won so I slowed down and cheeky Zippy whipped past in the last few strides. Hmmmm I think that was cheating - just wait till next time!!

1 comment:

  1. I had almost forgotten what sunshine was. Don't like the flies it brings. Your flying across the field I bet you looked stunning. I can just see you know in my mind, mane flying everywhere.

    ReplyDelete