Thursday 25 April 2013

I go clip clop

I am now officially a very professional riding pony. Today Shane the farrier came down to say hello. I was expecting my normal pedicure, but no I have been fitted with a very smart pair of front shoes.

Mum couldn't be with me because she had to do that work thing she keeps disappearing off for, so Aunty Georgie came down to keep an eye on me. I don't know why, because I wasn't going to let my Mum down and misbehave!

I know how worried Mum was, and as I so want to be a grown up pony, I put my bravest hoof forward and followed Zippy's lead and behaved like I had been shod a thousand times before - rather than my first time ever!

Zippy is sporting a matching pair of front shoes too, so we look very smart. Zippy is very pleased she has shoes again but is a bit disappointed she doesn't have a full set! At least the nasty little stones won't hurt her feet anymore.

I wonder whether this means I will be allowed on even bigger pony adventures now?



No comments:

Post a Comment