Tuesday 30 April 2013

Brrrrrr it's summer

Well I was pleased Mum turned up last night to put Zippy's & my rugs on - she's obviously cleverer then she looks. At the time we thought Mum had gone a bit crazy with all this blue sky and sunshine but brrrrrr did it get cold last night.

Still I got to try my new out, which fits a lot better than Zippy's cast offs, even if it is a bit bright!

Even more glad she turned up this morning to take it off, what a beautiful day, and after a hectic weekend of riding, it's been a brilliant day to have off, eat hay (grass still not quite up in the summer paddocks yet!) and relax.

Summer coat is coming through nicely so I will look super handsome for my visit back home to Wales this weekend. Yes Zippy & I are going on a road trip, can't wait to show off to the youngsters. Hopefully I will finally find out where all the grown ups go when they ride out - soooooo excited.



1 comment:

  1. My summer coat is not quite through yet, almost but not quite.
    Looking good young man.

    ReplyDelete