Wednesday 17 April 2013

No more bedroom

What a shock to the system, Mum never appeared Sunday evening to come and collect us for bed. Since I have moved in with Zippy we have always been brought up the road and tucked into our nice cosy bedrooms.

We stood for ages at the gate on Sunday waiting for Mum to appear. I even shouted for her a couple of times. In the end Zippy suggested we make use of the outdoor bedroom in the field, so we spent the remainder of the night in there, and the next night, and the next night.

I hope my old bedroom is ok I haven't even been taken down to see it - we are being groomed and tacked up at the big field yard - maybe it's gone?

Still the new outdoor bedroom lends itself well to a game of hide and seek. Zippy rather spoils it because she is sooo white with a little black, so she's really easy to see. But I can still fox Mum as when she comes down to the field and looks for me, all she can see is Zippy. So I get worried shouts and then suddenly 'pop' out of nowhere I appear.

It's a big outdoor bedroom on the far side of the field and being black makes me the master of disguise as I can just disappear into the shadows, it's a great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment