Wednesday 16 January 2013

A Smoothie you can't drink

Blogging is great and reading friends blogs is even better. For a three year old Dales I feel I have already travelled the world and made friends across the UK and Internationally. I know that's quite a big claim for a little pony from Sussex, who has lived in Wales and now resides in Wiltshire. But I do have an International following - there's Camryn (http://draftyhafygurl.blogspot.co.uk) a lovely Halfinger mare who lives in Ohio among my USA and Canadian fan base, howdy there!

I also have readers in Sweden - Halla, France - Bounjour mon petite pony amie's, Poland - Czesc, in Russia with love, Lativa and Burma (I thought that was a cat not a country!)

It also turns out my old buddy Smoothie (no its not a drink) now lives in Germany, and has been following my antics, 'Guten tag Smoothie'. We grew up together, she is a whole year older than me, and as you can see from the picture has progressed from pulling rolling chairs and can now pull whole forests! I wonder whether Mum will let me loose with her Christmas tree next year????

I knew I had a fan base in Germany because my stats tell me so - well actually Zippy does that clever stuff, but you'd never believe my mate Dave (yes my young mates back in Wales) emailed to tell me it was Smoothie - I mean how did he know?

Think I need to chat to Zippy about this because I think we've been hacked!!!!

Mach's gut Smoothie, Bis bald!



2 comments:

  1. Oooooh Smoothie was a handsome devil you are. Love the red harness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that looks like fun! Dragon would love to have a go, oh the adventures!

    ReplyDelete