Friday 11 January 2013

Applying Muleteers Tips on Snuffling

One of my favourite bedtime reads is the goings on of what I now consider my three new mule friends, Dragon, Mini and Roller (read their blog at www.muleteers.com it's wise and hilarious).

Well I read with interest the benefits of snuffling with humans and shared this philosophy with my stable mate Zippy. We both agreed this was a great thing to try and have been putting it into practice. I have to say I have mastered the hat pulling off quite well, though sadly no photos of that. But we did manage to find some snuffling kissing photos we thought you'd like to see.

First of all I thought I'd show Zippy how it was done, then I thought I'd carry out a foot snuffle as this will obviously make all the difference when Lynette goes to the vet on Tuesday as I know have given it the kiss of betterness and I'm sure she will be up and walking soon.

Finally Zippy and I joined together in a family snuffle which definitely made Lynette laugh, thanks Muleteers, as ever I'm a fast learner and look forward to what you can teach me next!





2 comments:

  1. Wow Cyril and Zippy you guys are definitely pros, we're impressed :-) We'll see what new skills we can teach you next... our humans says that she's not sure that we're allowed to teach you all of our skills... apparently some are naughty??? Hope your human's leg is fixed, time for lots of fun! Dragon, Roller and Mini xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you and Zippy. xx

    ReplyDelete