Friday 11 January 2013

One sleeps till working human

Soooo excited it's only one sleeps until Mum (teehee its so cool to call Lynette that now) goes to the vet. After my fantastic care and snuffling I am hoping that the extra legs will be removed, the rolling chair will be assigned to the scrap heap and I will have my fully operational human back.

This has soooo many pluses. First and foremost she will be able to lead us EVERY day down to the BIG field with LOTS of grass in it - as we are getting rather bored of the mud and hay diet.

Secondly it will see an upgrade in our stable care - to be honest we have been tolerating very sub standard level of cleanliness - I know I should be gracious and grateful our stables have been cleaned at all, but no one quite makes our beds as nicely as our Mum does.

Thirdly I should finally be able to resume my education and start going on the great adventures I have only been able to dream about up until now, especially if thanks to Benji we may even have a school to ride in. Now that's a whole other story.....

Hmmmmm Mum and I are very excited about tomorrow but everyone else, including Zippy, says that she is unlikely to be able to do everything on day one, humph, think we are just going to ignore them all, can't wait to see her down the yard tomorrow evening, maybe I'll get a quick ride? Dreaming of all our new adventures starting tomorrow.......... I hope???????

No comments:

Post a Comment