Thursday 31 January 2013

Jamaican Roots

I think it's very important to explore your roots and experiment with your own personal style and identity.

This week I have been testing out my Jamaican Roots, I have been working this through by developing a traditional Jamaican hairstyle, letting my beautiful long locks become tangled into a Rastafarian dread lock style. Now I think it looks pretty cool man....it's taken all week to develop a complete designer section to my mane.

I was reckoning on a couple more weeks and I'd have become a fully paid up Jamaican pony, man! This would mean I could then sneak past immigration and get to enjoy some Jamaican sunshine - I can't see how else I'm going to feel the sun in my back, at the moment! Extreme I know the plan was working perfectly but......

Mum had other ideas!

Tonight she took a super big mane comb, industrial size Mane and Tail spray bottle AND the bottle of pig oil and attacked with vigour all my hard work. Humphfff.

I'm back to looking like a Dales pony, but with a bit of a kinky mane - the pig oil will have straightened that out by the morning, so I need a new plan......maybe some Californian Waves?

1 comment:

  1. Next time be sure to take pix. I'd love to see you in dreads

    ReplyDelete