Saturday 19 January 2013

No Mum this morning

Zippy and I were very sad to not see Mum this morning, we've been loving her smiley face and welcome, it's such a lovely start to the day.

Instead we had to watch out - Uncle Tony arrived on a mission, when he's in this mode we've learnt to be careful as he's fully focused on the job in hand and has no time for play.

It turns out Mum has been quarantined indoors with her poorly fetlock. Tony was muttering under his breathe things like 'I told her so', and 'if only she would listen', and 'I knew she would over do it'. From what I could make out Mum has been a bit zealous in looking after us and this has been compounded by the difficulty in walking in deep snow and her fetlock is a bit swollen and achy so has been instructed (I think Uncle Tony had to tie her up and lock all the doors) to stay indoors.

I hope she's feeling better soon.

What I don't understand is why Uncle Tony won't play with me like he does Benji, and I'm just left to watch. I could rear much higher then Benji can, well I'm off to play in the snow with Zippy instead, more icicle hair styles I'm thinking...






1 comment:

  1. Hey Cyril, maybe you should give Uncle Tony some nudges (gentle ones...) in the right direction for a playful time, I'm sure he'll see the benefits ;-)

    Sending your human get well wishes, our FH knows just how Lynette feels, she has broken a few bits of herself and the only thing she ever wanted to do when off crutches / out of plaster was play with her mules and ponies.... we promise it gets easier. Sending you snowy fun and get well wishes for Lynette xxx

    ReplyDelete