Saturday 26 January 2013

Likit's to be renamed Biteit's

I'm so loving our Christmas present of the boredom breaker Likit's but evidently I have failed to understand the basic concept of Likit's. Zippy has been trying to explain to me that you are supposed to Lick it. Do you know how hard that is when it keeps swinging around?

But being a clever Dales pony I have applied some thought to this frustrating process and have devised a much more cunning plan that makes it easier to eat! With careful positioning of teeth you can actually bite it. Ok it is a bit tricky and if you bite it too hard it does all fall down - which actually then makes it very easy to eat even if it does get covered in straw!

But even if its hanging up, you can use your teeth to hold onto the top of the Likit you can keep it still and then use your bottom teeth to scrap chunks out - yum yum.

Once I've finished mine I'm starting on Zippys!

No comments:

Post a Comment