Monday 5 August 2013

Exciting adventures

I don't think my last blog has published yet, we don't have a great signal here to upload my blog especially when it has a lot of photos, so hopefully I can upload it when I get home.

I had to wait ALL DAY to have a ride. It's rained all day, I'd say can you believe it, but then again I am in Wales!!!!

Mum decided at 4pm we were going out whatever, before I kicked the stable door down.  Fortunately her timing was such that we didn't get wet, but I was asked to go out on my own.  I know Susie and June have been showing me around but it's different going out on your own.  

My first challenge was the three gates to get us onto the mountain - I managed all of them with Mum on my back, she didn't have to get off once, she was very impressed with my efforts.

We had great fun riding around the mountain.  We stopped to explore Traxis the crane and tommy the trailer.  Traxis has metal feet I tried to eat them but they are not very edible, he wasn't very scary.  The suicide sheep was a bit more scary but we ran him off the edge of the track!  We had a good canter, pretending to be Red Rum racing up the track, that was fun.  

I hope we can go out again tomorrow, hopefully Mum will take her camera with her so I can post some more pictures when I get home.  Enjoying my holiday, loving going out solo on new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment