Wednesday 28 August 2013

Learning to be at home in my box on wheels

Busy day today. Mum & Benji walked around the farm before picking me & Zippy up & walking us down to the house for the day. Why? I hear you ask, well it turns out the lovely gentleman of the Wiltshire Canal Trust were giving us a field extension and Mum thought they wouldn't want my help - charming!

So we arrived at the house, and before I knew it I was in the freshly mowed dressage paddock practicing cantering circles and jumping, fortunately not for too long, Mum had to go to work!

This afternoon it was decided I needed another trip in my box on wheels, I kept checking behind, as we went further than normal and I was chauffeured through Wootton Bassett town centre before heading back home.

This is me after my trip. Please note how quiet I'm standing, Mum's getting very excited about the prospect of being able to take me out on my own.  I'm getting excited about all the new adventures I will be able to go on.

As if this wasn't enough we then went for a quick hack around the farm fields, Zippy and I were pleased to get back to the field.  After some yummy (and well deserved I feel) tea we have gone off to explore our field extension as there must be new yumminess to eat.

1 comment:

  1. Wow don't forget your camera on your adventures Cyril. What a lucky boy you are. xx

    ReplyDelete